- City Hall
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Survey Requirement for CDBG Wastewater Grant Application - May 21, 2020
Attention Citizens: City Officials and Volunteers will be doing a survey over the next few days t... [more...]
Court Calendar & Dress Code
The City of Hartshorne Court Calendar
The City of Hartshorne hold court once a month. Court is scheduled for the first Monday of each month, excluding holidays.
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The City of Hartshorne Suggested Dress Code Guidelines
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in) with a tie, with or without a jacket
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or muscle shirt
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I reschedule my court date?
The date on your ticket is your court date. The judge is only on site for court once a month and we try not to reschedule court dates unless absolutely necessary.
Aw, rats! I missed my court date! What now?
Failure to make your scheduled court date is a "Failure to Appear". This adds on an additional amount to your initial ticket cost.
Can I bring my children to court with me?
If at all possible, this is not recommended. Court can sometimes last a while and we do try to keep the room quiet.