- City Hall
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The Hartshorne Police Dept is seeking a CLEET Certified Police Officer
The Hartshorne Police Department is currently seeking a Full Time CLEET Certified Police Officer.
Please pick up and submit an application to the Human Resources Dept. (front office) at Hartshorne City Hall.
The following is a list of requirements to apply.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must be CLEET Certified
* Must be a US Citizen or required provide documenation from US Citizenship and Immigration Dept.
* Must have diploma or GED equivilency certificate
* Applicant must not have any felony charges or charges of domestic violence.
* Applicant must pass fingerprint and background investigation
* Provide results of MMPI
* Applicant must have current Drivers License